Recently, we caught up with Adam Kiser, Property Manager here at The Upton. He answered nine of our most pressing questions! Now, for an inside look at The Upton and cool things to do in the neighborhood:
1) Where are you from originally?
I was originally born in Bluefield, WV but I grew up in Richmond, VA.
2) Favorite food, and where to get the best version around The Upton?
Admittedly, I eat way more buffalo chicken wings than any one human should. I absolutely love Buffalo Wild Wings not only for the food, but also for the atmosphere.
3) Best coffee around the Upton?
Directly across the street at either Starbucks or Vie de France depending on my mood.
4) Favorite workout?
You really can’t beat the view from the Fitness Center at The Upton. There is just something that makes the workout go by quickly and peacefully as your view spans the shimmering pool and horizon.
5) Coolest place to see live music near The Upton?
6) Any cool day trips that are easily accessible to Upton residents?
The Upton is centrally located to allow you easy access to all there is to do in the area.
7) What’s your personal favorite on-site amenity?
All of the amenities are amazing at The Upton, but the view from the Roof Top Lounge simply can’t be beat.
8) What makes the Upton different than other buildings?
The Upton sets itself apart from all of the other buildings in Rockville in many ways. First and most importantly, we tower over the other buildings in Rockville which gives our residents unobstructed views for miles and miles. Also, just from the exterior you will notice there are three different types of facades; giving The Upton a modern and unique architectural feel.
9) Know of any must-attend events or festivals happening in the area?
The 27th annual Hometown Holidays Music Festival will be taking place in Rockville during Memorial Day weekend and if you enjoy music, it is a must see! The Memorial day parade also provides entertainment for all ages.